Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sex Drugs and Rockin Fuckin Roll!


I got no fucking idea where this blog will go. I am not even sure why I am creating it. I suppose the main reason is maybe some of you other fellow older hippies will get in touch with me and we can talk about the old days. Drugs sex and rock and roll eh!

This world today is not quite what I imagined it would be like when I was a gullible fuck back in the 1960s. Yep, I still smoke my weed... can't imagine life without it.

Shit, I have been sucking on my water pipe for over an hour now and I'm too fucking baked to keep writing this and that's good cuz when I wake up in the morning who knows what letters will travel from my stinky dope brain to my fingertips and onto the keyboard.

Shit, I a fucking high! Going to go listen to some Stones and Zeppelin for a bit ..mmm maybe some Cream too.. Wheels of Fire!!! Smoke more dope, watch some dirty movies and squeeze my lemon till the fucking jizz er I mean juice runs down my legs.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment